After navigating to a dataset, you will find that BRUSHR has assigned a Data Validity score for each record.
There are several ways to improve or confirm data validity score through Verification.
- Email Address Verification -DataGroomr will verify the validity of email addresses
- Phone Number Verification -DataGroomr will verify the validity of phone numbers
- Mailing Address Verification - DataGroomr will verify the validity of the entered mailing address.
How does email verification work?
How does phone verification work?
How does mailing address verification work?
The are several ways to run the automated verification in Brushr.
1) Click on the Uknown label in any field (email, phone or address).
Good to Know: For invalid emails Brushr will automatically try to discover a valid alternative. See Smart Email Address Suggestions (Correction) for more info
2) This works very similar to the first option except that it can be done inside the Review dialogue and with one (or more) records displayed.
3) You can also use the Mass Verify option to bulk verify fields in the dataset. It is located at the top of the window, and you can learn more about it here.
Besides the verification, users can provide feedback (or correct) Verifications that were automatically generated. To do this click on the TAG below the current result and select the appropriate option. Brushr will automatically recalculate the overall Data Validity score for the updated record(s),