DataGroomr Duplicates lightning component lets you view potential duplicates from all Trimmr datasets directly in Salesforce.
To install DataGroomr package, navigate to the AppExchange DataGroomr package and hit Get It Now. If you are not already logged into the org you wish to install the package into, salesforce will prompt you to log in.
We recommend to select Install for Admins Only option as it allows to control access to the component and its features and permissions after the package has been installed.
Add Component to Page Layouts
Duplicates component can be added to any record page layout by following these steps.
Go to the Lightning App Builder.
Note: You may click top menu Edit Page from a contact or any other object record page to get the Lightning App Builder.
Once in the Lightning App Builder, from the list of components on the left, find the DataGroomr Duplicates under the "Custom - Managed" section and drag and drop it to the page layout.
Hit Save to save page layout modifications.
Tip: Records displayed in a component will be grouped by dataset. Component can be added to any standard or custom object record page layout.
Hit Activation... button and in the displayed Activation dialog set the page as an org default, app default, or a combination of app, record type, and profile. Hit Close.
Hit Back button to go back to the page layout.
Repeat for other objects as required.
The following settings of the component can be configured using the properties panel on the right-hand side (make sure component is selected on the Lightning App Builder page).
- Display Additional Fields (optional) - allows to specify a Field Set that contains additional columns.
- Display Additional Fields in Merge Dialog (optional) - allows to specify a Field Set that contains additional columns to be displayed in the merge dialog.
- Show More Height (optional) - if component exceeds height specified here it will display Show More button.
- Show More Expanded Height (optional) - the height to which component will be expanded after Show More is clicked
- Set Component Visibility (optional) - allows to specify when component is visible on a page, learn more Dynamic Lightning Pages (salesforce.com)
Read next: Select Fields to Display in the Duplicates Component Permission Sets for DataGroomr Duplicates