Dataset configurations control all aspect of what data is displayed, how duplicates are detected and finally what happens when duplicates are merged. For existing datasets the configuration is accessible from the Trimmr dashboard and within the review panel. In addition, the configuration panel is show when creating Custom Datasets.
The Dataset dialogue consists of 5 tabs.
- General Tab - this section is used to name the dataset, select a Salesforce object, and the Minimum confidence level of the matches that will be displayed to the user.
- Fields Tab - this section is used to select the fields that will be displayed to the user.
- Filters Tab - this section allow users to specify custom filter for the dataset. This adds more flexibility to focus deduplication on specific data slices. Users can add a filter by selecting a field from the drop-down list and then adding criteria and values.
- Merge Rules - this section allows you to specify rules used to select the master record and field values during a merge. You can learn more about Merge Rules by following this link.
- Machine Learning - this section allows you to specify a custom machine learning model used to detect duplicates. You can learn more about Machine Learning models by following this link.